GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INNOVAPTE’S SERVICES
Capitalized terms used in this document are defined herein, including the Glossary below, and in the Order Form to which this GTC is attached.
- USAGE RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Grant of Rights.
INNOVAPTE grants Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable (Unless permitted by the Agreement) and world-wide service access , Materials and Documentation solely for Customer’s and its Affiliates’ internal business operations.
- Authorized Users.
Each customer may permit a single Authorized Users to use the Service which can also be transferred from one individual to the next. Usage is limited to the Usage Metrics and volumes stated in the Order Form. Customers are responsible for breaches of the Agreement caused by Authorized Users.
- Acceptable Use Policy.
With respect to the Service, Customer shall not make derivative works or reverse engineering and copy of the Service, and Transmit any content or data using the Service that infringes any intellectual property rights, and jeopardize Its operation or security.
- Verification of Use.
INNOVAPTE may oversee Customer’s Service uses to verify compliance of the Agreement.
- Suspension of Service.
INNOVAPTE has the right to suspend the use of Services if there is any material harm done to the Service or its users.
- Third Party Web Services.
The Service may include integration with web services of third parties (other than INNOVAPTE’s Affiliates) that are accessed through the Service and subjected to terms and conditions with those third parties.
- INNOVAPTE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provisioning and Support: INNOVAPTE shall provide access to the Service as described in the Agreement including training by experts along with top level services.
- Security: INNOVAPTE will, in line with industry best practices, implement and maintain suitable administrative, technical, physical, and organizational safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access to or use of the Service and Customer Data plus accidental loss or damage to them. We will also ensure the proper disposal of Customer Data and secure the personal data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
- Modifications: The Service may be modified by INNOVAPTE. INNOVAPTE will inform Customer of modifications in writing in advance. Customer may terminate its subscriptions to the affected Service by providing written notice to INNOVAPTE within thirty days after receipt of INNOVAPTE’s notice.
- Analysis: INNOVAPTE, or INNOVAPTE Affiliates, may analyze the use of the service utilizing, in part, information derived from Customer’s use of the Service by anonymizing and aggregating the foregoing so that it cannot be identified as pertaining to Customer and the Authorized Users.
- INNOVAPTE shall ensure reasonable and appropriate business continuity and disaster recovery plan, consistent with then-current industry best practices, designed to allow for continuation of INNOVAPTE’s business operations, including the provision and availability of the Service, during a disaster or other such unforeseen event.
- CUSTOMER DATA
- Security: Customer shall maintain security standards for its Authorized Users’ use of the Service in accordance with Customer’s standard policies and procedures.
- Access to Customer Data: Customer is responsible for entering the data into the service granting INNOVAPTE a limited, non-exclusive right to process Customer Data solely to provide and support the Service.
During the Subscription Term, Customer can access its Customer Data at any time. Before the Subscription Term expires, Customer may use INNOVAPTE’s self-service export tools to perform a final export of Customer Data from the Service. And at the end of the Agreement, after Customer has had a reasonable opportunity to retrieve all Customer Data, INNOVAPTE will delete the Customer Data remaining on servers hosting the Service or otherwise in the possession or control of INNOVAPTE. INNOVAPTE shall also create and store backups of the Customer Data on a daily basis using reasonable commercial practices.